5A

Tennessee High @ Anderson County - Anderson County wins 35-27

Morristown West @ Campbell County - Morristown West wins 24-21

Clinton @ Cleveland - Clinton wins 24-20

Soddy-Daisy @ Oak Ridge - Oak Ridge wins 45-14

Gibbs @ South-Doyle - South-Doyle wins 35-7

Knox Central @ West - West wins 48-14

All I see is Maryville and West...

As an AC fan I like your pick. Really all your picks are fair. That SC HVA game ought to be good one if HVA can generate any offense. Could be an upset.

How would it be an upset if HVA won that game? Sevier County finished the season 7-3 and HVA finished 6-4. But you have to consider that HVA played a tougher schedule than SC. Personally I think it could go either way and I wouldn't be surprised if either team won. But regardless of who wins it will be an interesting match-up between two teams that have completely different styles of play. HVA is a physical and defensive minded team that wants to run it down your throat and Sevier County is more of a finesse team that will look to put up lots of points and wear you out with their speed and fast paced offense.

How would it be an upset if HVA won that game? Sevier County finished the season 7-3 and HVA finished 6-4. But you have to consider that HVA played a tougher schedule than SC. Personally I think it could go either way and I wouldn't be surprised if either team won. But regardless of who wins it will be an interesting match-up between two teams that have completely different styles of play. HVA is a physical and defensive minded team that wants to run it down your throat and Sevier County is more of a finesse team that will look to put up lots of points and wear you out with their speed and fast paced offense.

You're probably right about HVA not being the underdog. HVA's defense is pretty good. It seems like SC is down a little this year.

5A Winners-

South Doyle

Campbell County

Anderson County

Knox West

Oak Ridge

Cleveland 

6A Winners-

Maryville

Sevier

Dobyns Bennett

Science Hill

I know people like upsets but the only team I think has the coaching and firepower to do it is MAYBE Cleveland who I gave a small edge to primarily because they have won 3 of their last 4 and are playing at home. Clevelands tough schedule has them prepared to get past Clinton. No disrespect to the Dragons, but I think Cleveland being at home and playing tougher teams gives them an edge.

5A

South Doyle easily over Gibbs

Campbell Co not so easily over Morristown West

Tennessee High in a squeaker at Anderson Co

West by a bunch over Central

Oak Ridge by a bunch over Soddy Daisy

Cleveland in a good one over Clinton

Ooltewah by a wide margin over Stone Memorial

Rhea Co comfortably over Tullahoma

6A

Maryville on cruise control in the 2nd half vs. Walker Valley

Hardin Valley nips Sevier Co