South Pitt vs. Copper (Moore man against this Ducktown man)

Roy Dillard

No you just brag about knocking kids out of games...

"Boys come on. It isn't like he was hurt before the game. We put him out of the game! And your 2nd strong running back did play! He got hurt I practice the week after us when you played Knox catholic. Besides I live in Knoxville and attended the knox catholic game. Listening to more than a few of your fans that 2nd string back is not only tougher but is gonna be better than bible. And that's coming from your fans not me"

Sound familiar?

Edited by jackets34

No you just brag about knocking kids out of games...

"Boys come on. It isn't like he was hurt before the game. We put him out of the game! And your 2nd strong running back did play! He got hurt I practice the week after us when you played Knox catholic. Besides I live in Knoxville and attended the knox catholic game. Listening to more than a few of your fans that 2nd string back is not only tougher but is gonna be better than bible. And that's coming from your fans not me"

Sound familiar?

Yup sounds real familiar. This does as well "I mean I've been in these boys shoes just like most people that post on here. I was not bragging about him being hurt. Just stating what happened. I don't wish injury on kids. But I'll tell you what. If you boys wanna say I was bragging and if that will fire y'all up and give you something to talk about this week then go for it."