Upperman @ Notre Dame: Rematch in round 2

JohnnyRay

The most whining I've heard is when that team that lost to Cannon beat the U.

Upperman not very good finished like 6th in weak district and played weak single A teams to make playoffs. Advance to second round because get one of the weak district teams first round. All the talk about losing 20 something seniors but still made it to play offs is smoke and mirrors.

With the proposed regions for next year you will have one more non district game to schedule and I bet Ben has been blowing up Pickett Co phones.

The most whining I've heard is when that team that lost to Cannon beat the U.

True,  but what happened in week 2 doesn't really matter at this point. That also doesn't excuse the fact you SC fans just want to pile on the U because we have the opportunity to play a quality opponent in the 2nd round of the playoffs while you guys sit at the house. 

I really got on here cause I wanted to know beside Orr, Enos, and the rb I think Banks, what other prospects does ND have? How would they compare offensively to a team like say Livingston or even a East Nashville team with a healthy Upton? I know defensively it will be the best team we've seen since Alcoa last year.

True,  but what happened in week 2 doesn't really matter at this point. That also doesn't excuse the fact you SC fans just want to pile on the U because we have the opportunity to play a quality opponent in the 2nd round of the playoffs while you guys sit at the house.

Yep...you should know what that's like.

I really got on here cause I wanted to know beside Orr, Enos, and the rb I think Banks, what other prospects does ND have? How would they compare offensively to a team like say Livingston or even a East Nashville team with a healthy Upton? I know defensively it will be the best team we've seen since Alcoa last year.

Hornsby, Flemister, Ballard, Darras (holds a national kicking title), Dosset (whooped SM's OL MissState commit all over the field), Murphy, Whiting and a Boyd kid who is a beast....

Volahol; is anyone left out?