Giles County@White House

bobcatdefense

Then try to not run down Richlands program down on here. I know for a fact other Richland fans and even players read the crap y'all talk about Richland. Like y'all said the Richland players probably worked harder than GC this year and that's the support they get. Oh yeah shadow said no one supports them anyway.SAD STATEMENT!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then try to not run down Richlands program down on here. I know for a fact other Richland fans and even players read the crap y'all talk about Richland. Like y'all said the Richland players probably worked harder than GC this year and that's the support they get. Oh yeah shadow said no one supports them anyway.SAD STATEMENT!

I'll be pretty outright, I don't support Richland. I don't plan on supporting them either. I could care less if yall win another game. I actually enjoy looking at yall's score every friday night and having a chuckle. 

Rock, if you can honestly try to tell me that you and the other ppl that post for GC wish Richland the best you really are a crackrock. You've rarely ever posted anything positive about Richland. You might want to read your own post instead of quoting 4week old post from other ppl. Btw I can't speak for anyone but me but I could care less who supports Richland but don't think y'all are gonna bad mouth Richland and expect me to keep my mouth shut. #newbee

Gonna have to call u on this one MSFB. A couple of us on here have been around a lot of the Richland kids in some form or fashion. I would say several of us are glad things are going in the right direction for RHS. The experience gained this year by those Freshmen and Sophmores will continue. I think Quinton Jordon, Hollis Helton, and the Briggs kid will show leadership next year. So I do wish RHS Football the best. I support Giles County Sports but I'm a Bobcat for life!