Mba vs Baylor

drewpearson

Pulling hard for Baylor as always but realistic prediction:

Baylor 14

MBA    38

MBA is just rolling right now and the revenge aspect will add a little more to their steam.  That #44 kid looked solid against McCallie last week. Baylor will need some help via turnovers if they pull the upset.

Minus the McCallie game offensive no-show (can't beat em every year), solid season from Baylor with less talent and some key injuries.

At the MBA vs Baylor game. Baylor has played inspired D . They have a fumble recovery and a pick 6. Up 14-0 after 1. The offense has missed some wide open passes. The Bsylor parents are livid about what they feel are some of the better players only playing d. After watching I can see their point. MBA just drove and scored on some great passes under pressure. 14-7 Baylor with 4:26 left in the half .

Baylor fumbled in their own territory. MBA scored then marched down the field and scored again. 24-14 MBA with 1 min left in the third. Baylor has dropped several wide open passes. The parents were so mad 5,10,15 weren't on offense I moved. Now the new group of fans I'm by are even more mad. Mba,s qb has played lights out.

MBA just drove down the field again. Qb busted them outside several times due to no contain. Baylors d has been on the field the whole half. Baylor offense has ran maybe 5 plays . Baylors offense has had no success. 31-14 MBA with 6 minutes left. I'm predicting an MBA victory over Ensworth next week. Baylor finally threw some downfield passes to 6 for a score. 31-21

Baylor has driven down the field on short passes . They needed to take some deep shots down by 2 scores. 2nd and goal with 30 secs left. Pass interference in the end zone . 24 seconds left 1 at and goal from the 3 . Fade into the back corner out of bounds. 2 nd down Baylor scores and gets a 2 pt conversion. 21 seconds left MBA 31-29.. Onside kick coming up ... MBA ball. Final MBA 31 Baylor 29..

• Upvote 1