Who is the Favorite in 15A?

Galilee

TCA is favorite I think they only lost 1 or 2 from last yr team. They got beat the other night in football so probably started playing this week. Adamsville should be good but has opened up with 2 losses. Talked to a friend from Huntingdon that said Cambell is only tall player they have and he didnt do anything really. kinda timid The rest are all guards. Middleton lost 4 or 5 seniors from last yr bet they will be better than folks think. Saw where they almost beat Hardin County the other night. Based on what I saw last year TCA should win district and be only team to compete with Memphis district.

TCA was picked by 15A coaches to win the district. Football players just started practice today. Will probably struggle against Lexington on Tuesday with only 2 days practice. Akin will not play until area Football All star game is over on Dec 13th. Goldamith has decided not to play basketball but possibly may be reconsidering. Thomas Harvey has grown to 6'7" and has played pretty well with the football boys being out. He can shoot the three and rebounds well. TCA guards will be their strength. Team will be 9 deep and maybe 10.

Adamsville will be a contender with Tucker Campbell. He's capable of getting 30 on any given night. Middleton will be down BUT they will challenge as the year goes on. Those should be your top 3 teams. TCA has to work to get past the 2nd round of region. They have been successful 2 of last 3 years getibg to region finals. This year will be a challenge. Have to win district to stay on opposite side of Mitchell. We won't be playing real good basketball until mid to late December. It will take the FB boys a month to get in basketball shape and become basketball sharp.

Edited by TCAIntense

16a did dominate region last yr. Obviously Mitchell is frontrunner for Region but after that it's wide open. 15a teams suffer from Memphis hype anxiety and shortage of basketball players. They have several athletes, some teams multiple athletes. There's a difference.

KIPP, Northside, Power Center and possibly City could be in the mix within 16A after Mitchell.

TCA is favorite I think they only lost 1 or 2 from last yr team. They got beat the other night in football so probably started playing this week. Adamsville should be good but has opened up with 2 losses. Talked to a friend from Huntingdon that said Cambell is only tall player they have and he didnt do anything really. kinda timid The rest are all guards. Middleton lost 4 or 5 seniors from last yr bet they will be better than folks think. Saw where they almost beat Hardin County the other night. Based on what I saw last year TCA should win district and be only team to compete with Memphis district.

TCA will be good no doubt. They have a ton of talent really and are well coached, very athletic and the defending district champion. Adamsville is better than they have played early. I assure you Campbell is not timid westtennhoops. Call someone from BTW that watched the region game last yr and ask how timid the 34pts he dropped was. Adamsville has 2 or maybe 3 players still in football that will change the dynamic of their team especially how teams can guard them. Middleton will be a hard out late in the season, they always are.

I concur with Courtcat, Campbell is not soft. He is the best player in the district hands down. He's played AAU at a high level. He's being double teamed right now due to lack of scoring threats from other players. Once FB players come back it will be harder to double. He has gotten physically much stronger and has always been a beast on the boards. He seems to always drop 30 on us no matter what we do. He will play at another level possibly even D1. For sure, he is one player that is not soft. I have watched him for 6 years and we will be glad not to have to guard him next year!