State Semifinals:Fulton at Loudon

BigDave1967

Who will meet the Hollywood Ave North Memphis Bears in Cookeville? Loudon or Fulton?

What I think you meant to say was wonder if Trezevant or PC will get the privilege to play the Back to Back 4A State Champion Fulton Falcons! The Hollywood Bears play us and we will make you famous even get you in the record books as the 4A runner-up

Loudon has a great running back that will probably get the chance to play at the next

level. Got the chance to see him play a couple times this year, and like how he plays.

As for the game, not sure he will even be able to get started. I think that Loudon would have been 3rd in the Region behind Alcoa and Knox Catholic had they still been in that

region. Just my opinion though. The speed and depth that Fulton has is unmatched in the

area. My opinion based on what I have seen from both teams goes like this----

Loudon will have to put the ball in the air to get the Fulton team back off the line just to give themselves some running room. The bad thing about that is that Fulton is the best around for covering players in space. Matchup goes to Fulton in one on one's by a lot.

Fulton can and will throw. Loudon struggled with several teams that are pass happy.

Special Teams will allow for 21 points, and probably by #21.

Final Fulton 48 Loudon 13

Just my opinion and Good Luck to both Teams.

Loudon has a great running back that will probably get the chance to play at the next

level. Got the chance to see him play a couple times this year, and like how he plays.

As for the game, not sure he will even be able to get started. I think that Loudon would have been 3rd in the Region behind Alcoa and Knox Catholic had they still been in that

region. Just my opinion though. The speed and depth that Fulton has is unmatched in the

area. My opinion based on what I have seen from both teams goes like this----

Loudon will have to put the ball in the air to get the Fulton team back off the line just to give themselves some running room. The bad thing about that is that Fulton is the best around for covering players in space. Matchup goes to Fulton in one on one's by a lot.

Fulton can and will throw. Loudon struggled with several teams that are pass happy.

Special Teams will allow for 21 points, and probably by #21.

Final Fulton 48 Loudon 13

Just my opinion and Good Luck to both Teams.

Fulton would be a world beater in 5A and 6A.

I actually think that Fulton's size on the line would hurt them a little in 5A and 6A, but would still do a pretty good because of the speed and athletic ability they have. The

speed that Rollins-Davis had at Fulton last year reminds me of the speed that Cottrell has at Knox West, and actually similar in style. More of a straight-ahead runner. Not many

teams in 5A and 6A have any where near the team speed that Fulton has.

Edited by LEONARDSLOSERS