My picks for Region 3 5A for 2015

BigDave1967

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes sir. I believe the playoffs have become watered down a lot, but it always seems to work itself out in the end.

Yes sir. I believe the playoffs have become watered down a lot, but it always seems to work itself out in the end.

People will love it because it'll be even easier for their favorite teams to make the Playoffs.

Do you remember when Livingston Academy finished the regular season 5-5 and ended up winning state?

I don't think that will happen most years.

Only in Tennessee would stuff like that happen. With the extra large Region in some instances i'd like Tennessee High Schools to go to an 11 game schedule like they do in North Carolina. Less teams go to the Playoffs there. I believe in 1A both sides of the Bracket had 8 teams either side.

Only in Tennessee would stuff like that happen. With the extra large Region in some instances i'd like Tennessee High Schools to go to an 11 game schedule like they do in North Carolina. Less teams go to the Playoffs there. I believe in 1A both sides of the Bracket had 8 teams either side.

Dave, it has happened in your beloved GA as well. Check out Greene County from a few years back.