Ooltewah Invitational results

deadlift

We're getting way off topic now with continuous talk about middle school. Let's talk about how this year in HS will end up. This is the latest team rankings on Pin-TN.

Top- 10 Division I Teams

1. Bradley

2. Wilson Central

3. Cleveland

4. Beech

5. Cookeville

6. Heritage

7. Science Hill

8. Tullahoma

9. Halls

10.Blackman

No love for Soddy? Bradley and Cleveland will be tough competitors in both the duals and traditional tournament. WC will have a better shot at traditional simply because they come from a much weaker region and can potentially qualify more wrestlers for state. The question is, can those qualifiers go deep enough in the tournament to score the points needed to secure the crown? Bradley and Cleveland might not qualify as many as other teams but those who do make it have the potential to have a very strong showing at state. I just don't see WC getting past Cleveland or Bradley in a dual. Ready to change topics again?

Is Page the second best middle school team in the state? Which high school or high schools are fed by Page? I just saw tournament results of CMS over WC by 150 points or so. Any other 'loaded' middle school teams across the state?

This is a mute point. Everyone knows that all the good middle school kids are at Cleveland. None of them are zoned for Bradley, WV or McMinn (or anywhere else in the state). If they're any good they are certainly 'zoned' for Cleveland. And there aren't any coaches anywhere in the state capable of developing kids after the age of 13. No one else stands a chance.

Edited by Newestguy
  • Upvote 1

This is a mute point. Everyone knows that all the good middle school kids are at Cleveland. None of them are zoned for Bradley, WV or McMinn (or anywhere else in the state). If they're any good they are certainly 'zoned' for Cleveland. And there aren't any coaches anywhere in the state capable of developing kids after the age of 13. No one else stands a chance.

Cleveland has lost a few of their stud wrestlers that came up through the feeder program at the Jones Center but most end up staying. I don't know of many that were groomed elsewhere and transferred in. Try to stay on topic or you might get deadlifted by the knuckle head.

Edited by rlwest40

Cleveland has lost a few of their stud wrestlers that came up through the feeder program at the Jones Center but most end up staying. I don't know of many that were groomed elsewhere and transferred in. Try to stay on topic or you might get deadlifted by the knuckle head.

I love that this thread won't die. Almost 2000 folks have seen the contents now. Couldn't have accomplished this without you!

yeah,,,,not sure this is correct, but it use to be in Cleveland, if you lived in the city limits you were "zoned" for any county school along with any city school.  Unless that had changed, and maybe it has, otherwise this is post above is not accurate.

Cleveland has won both tourneys handedly the last 2 years where as Bradley has been down the last few years (for Bradleys standards) with that being said no Cleveland is as Strong as they have been. Now its Bradleys turn. But Cleveland is still right there and the matchup will interesting once Cleveland has their full lineup back. But regardless the ship will stay in Bradley county. Also Cleveland isn't going anywhere anytime soon. There kids club and middle school programs are ridiculous

Edited by fooseball96