12-AA

ecu

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I will bite.  First I haven't seen the first game all season so this will be a past history guess mixed with some inside info. Cascade and Marshall for second and the other 3 battle it out for the bottom, with Page pulling it out in a tie breaker in the end.  Of course we will know more after this week. GO CATS!!!

I will have to stick with my original prediction. MC/Cascade battle for second and the rest just beat up on each other.  Cascade pulled one out tonight at GC.  GC shot themselves in the foot. Up 10 with less than 4 mins to go, no need to shoot 3s when you don't shoot them well to begin with.  Champions got some game, if cpa held them to 18, its going to be ugly every game they play, unless they start using some 8th graders. Tough loss CATS,  heads up and take care of the ball.

I will have to stick with my original prediction. MC/Cascade battle for second and the rest just beat up on each other.  Cascade pulled one out tonight at GC.  GC shot themselves in the foot. Up 10 with less than 4 mins to go, no need to shoot 3s when you don't shoot them well to begin with.  Champions got some game, if cpa held them to 18, its going to be ugly every game they play, unless they start using some 8th graders. Tough loss CATS,  heads up and take care of the ball.

http://usatodayhss.com/2014/tyger-campbell-is-a-breakout-star-starting-at-pg-for-one-of-tennessees-top-teams#sthash.UqRgV8Ib.uxfs

Hey matt, since we are the only ones talking, correct me if I am wrong but cpa holds 3 state championships at this time, right? Bball, fball, and soccer. When is the baseball team going to get in the game? They have an awful nice field. jc

Not Matt, but the baseball team had its best season in school history last year making the semis (I think, maybe finals) and should be really good this year.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I will bite.  First I haven't seen the first game all season so this will be a past history guess mixed with some inside info. Cascade and Marshall for second and the other 3 battle it out for the bottom, with Page pulling it out in a tie breaker in the end.  Of course we will know more after this week. GO CATS!!!

Last Page/Cascade game was really close. Tomorrow night will tell more.