Pickett County hosts Jackson County

TNBball43

Who do you all see winning the contest Friday? by how much? and why?

Personally, i actually see Jackson County winning this one. If i remember correctly Allen didn't play the first half of the game the last time these two teams played, which should make a significant difference. I saw she put up 33 points in the game verses Clay county, and seen her give a great double-double effort at C-Range. Her, paired with Flynn and Sherill (who i have been told is returning) should put up a good fight for the win. Also, last time i believe Phillips fouled out. No doubt PC is a tough team with a great coach, but i see JC with the edge on this contest. 

Phillips did exceptional from the charity stripe tonight, and although allen fouled out halfway through the fourth quarter, she made quite a presence in both offense and defense throughout the course of the game. I think that jackson proved they can utilize their natural bball IQ, physical aggressiveness of Phillips, and unmatched athleticism in Allen and Flynn to win big games. On the other side of the gym, McClellan was a spot up shooter, as was the Pritchett girl. I felt at the end, mcclellan should have been left in, as she had the momentum of a made 3 pointer,but was taken out ineffectively. I predict if they meet again, both sides will be ready.