Baylor vs Father Ryan match ups

marathon

The McCallie kid at 138 (Ethan Dendy) wouldn't be a factor if they are discussing the Baylor vs Father Ryan dual meet which is what I think this post was meant to discuss.

Yes true statement, my mistake.  I took it as "a clear cut favorite"  in the state but he was talking about just this dual. thanks

Can someone with knowledge of this match pls tell an old timer when and where the rasslin will be...

The Wesley kid... Is this Susie Q 's offspring?

I assume that sir ghouse will write a 5 page reply on the location and time and I kinda look forward to it..

Go Irish

Bcb iii

Sorry BCB but I think my long post days are behind me.

I do think the match is tomorrow night with wrestling starting at 5:30 Eastern per another post on here.

What about Baylor's 182?  He won the state as an 8th grader is what I understand.  Reappears at 182 sometime later.  How is he doing so far?

Cole Holloway has been through quite the interesting wrestling career at this point... he was the DII 103 state champ in 2011.

From what is shown in trackwrestling his only matches were this past weekend where he went 5-1 (not sure how he got 6 varsity matches so assuming something is mislabeled).

If things go baylors way like last time I would agree but I believe father Ryan takes this one winning matches they last time and Father Ryan winning by 3.

What matches do you see Ryan winning this time, that they lost last time? Too bad we aren't going to see the Murphy vs King rematch. Doesn't King dropping down hurt their team? Simpson now has to go to 126 when he was the clear cut favorite at 132?

The line up will be different at state duals and Indiv. Don't think Simpson stays at 126. My guess is Murphy doesn't move and is left with King at indiv state. King has to get in shape first. He hasn't practiced that much since last season due to injury.

It would make no sense for them to cut down now then just to gain it back