138 – Stephen Scott – 4th

145 – Donnie Beyer – Chamnpion

152 – Caleb Akins – 4th

182 -  Brett Brown – 3rd

195 – Ed Elkins – 4th

220 – Maklain Lawson – 6th

285 – D.J. Adans – 2nd

Edited by Da Bears

I wasn't as impressed with the number one team in the state as I thought I would be with central coming in 2 close behind I think Bradley gets beat by central in the team state finals.

Welcome to the forum. . .

You can believe whatever you wish.

Today W.C. finished ahead of B.C. in 6 of the 14

Weight classes. B.C. should dominate @ State

Duals against W.C.

The Bears will use momentum and "Eye of the Tiger" at the Duals. Ask yourself this . . . If a fight broke out between both teams, who is tougher !

W.C. is getting better, but I don't believe they are

Tough enough as a team.

Edited by HSDAD

If they get a chance to wrestle each other @ the Duals, I would love for it to be a close match. I can't stand these quick , one sided finals.

Going by results today, there is no way that W.C.

Can score enough points to win. Mathematically impossible. Guess the Bears could catch the flu ?

Edited by HSDAD