Memphis Douglas should be 1-14 & (1-2) in district

megatron

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as long as Douglas has Vick they still may win the district tourney...Reg season crown will go to Craigmont or Sheffield

I like Sheffield their coach has them at top of district no matter who they lose they picked up a big win tonite over Douglass James Buchanan and Mario Williams were big I still would not count out Manassas

It looks like Hamilton will be joining Douglass.....

Yes very unfortunate as they have made it to #2 in the Country But the Baker kid is probably too old I know he was at Houston when a partner of mines was teaching over there then he went to Westwood but never played over when Hamilton got he was not actually in school he was playing at the park across from the school and someone saw him then Lawson Sr got him in school

Yes very unfortunate as they have made it to #2 in the Country But the Baker kid is probably too old I know he was at Houston when a partner of mines was teaching over there then he went to Westwood but never played over when Hamilton got he was not actually in school he was playing at the park across from the school and someone saw him then Lawson Sr got him in school

Im sure it was a mistake.