Fulton 2015

FHSalumn12

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes BV .. games are gonna be alot closer this year .. which I would love ..seen too many blowouts last year .. sure its nice to win but dang .. when the game is over in the 2nd qtr ..you start thinking ... wish we would have a good game .. I can definately see a couple losses .. I think offense will be lagging behind .... defense may be Ok and hopefully keep some games close ... if we are 1 of 4 or 5 teams from ET to be in contenetion would be nice ... Greeneville may be ready to get back to top, SS wont be as good, Knox cath will be good probably. JMO

Catholic has to replace some really good players on both sides of the ball. I'm curious to see who the Irish QB will be. I don't see many passes this year but at the same time, we are not a power running team either. On defense the Irish have to replace 6 starters, they lost 4 to graduation and 2 who transferred. But the Irish did play (and start) lot of guys on defense last year. Replacing Silvey and Lacey will be tough. On offense they lose 5 starters and unlike the defense not many guys return who played. Edited by QSouth89

Catholic has to replace some really good players on both sides of the ball. I'm curious to see who the Irish QB will be. I don't see many passes this year but at the same time, we are not a power running team either. On defense the Irish have to replace 6 starters, they lost 4 to graduation and 2 who transferred. But the Irish did play (and start) lot of guys on defense last year. Replacing Silvey and Lacey will be tough. On offense they lose 5 starters and unlike the defense not many guys return who played.

I heard Silvey transferred back home ... who was the other ??  or give his # if u dont want to say name ... seems like they had alot of lineman  coming back .. 

From what I gather he had a great chance to start.

What position would he start at ... ddint  he start on defense last year ?? He wouldnt have started at RB ahead of Amari Rodgers would he ?? Although dont know if Amari was hurt last year when they played Fulton but it looked like to me he went down very easy when tackled and ran out of bounds a couple times when he could have gotten some extra yards .. he looked a little soft or ran scared to me ..JMO