3A semis set!

TFL

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a couple teams in the other district that would probably like to give you an argument on that one. Whoever loses the district championship is gonna get put through a gauntlet, having to win a play in game against Jellico..

Good point. There are a few good teams in region 4. I think the top 4 in 3A are better than their top 4. It's HS, so anything can happen. We laid an egg at Meigs. It can happen.

Good point. There are a few good teams in region 4. I think the top 4 in 3A are better than their top 4. It's HS, so anything can happen. We laid an egg at Meigs. It can happen.

"Laid an egg at Meigs", wow ok, Grace barely beat Meigs on thier home court! I myself had no doubt that Meigs would take care of business at home! Meigs has beat Grace 4 out of 5 , so did Grace lay 4 eggs? Or is there a chance that Meigs has a good team and and just straight up beat the mighty Grace? Ok , that's my rant for the day, GEEZ , and GO TIGERS!!

Edited by TFL

There's a couple teams in the other district that would probably like to give you an argument on that one. Whoever loses the district championship is gonna get put through a gauntlet, having to win a play in game against Jellico..

Has Jellico already clinched 3rd place to put them playing the district 3 #2? Thought they had to play O.S.?

All the Meigs vs. Grace talk is great....keep overlooking Harriman and especially Tellico, who has beat Meigs by double digits twice this yr., for the Championship game. Furthermore, Harriman will not just go away on their home court. Grace had better not look past them, though they beat them handily twice. I already know what somebody is going to post...Harriman got hammered by Grace twice and Tellico struggled with Greenback. All I've got to say is...This is tourney time and these are high school kids and wild things happen A LOT. Don't go counting chickens before they hatch:).

All the Meigs vs. Grace talk is great....keep overlooking Harriman and especially Tellico, who has beat Meigs by double digits twice this yr., for the Championship game. Furthermore, Harriman will not just go away on their home court. Grace had better not look past them, though they beat them handily twice. I already know what somebody is going to post...Harriman got hammered by Grace twice and Tellico struggled with Greenback. All I've got to say is...This is tourney time and these are high school kids and wild things happen A LOT. Don't go counting chickens before they hatch:).

I don't see Harriman playing with Grace at all! I feel like the Tellico/Meigs game will be a great one with the tigers finally downing the bears!