TCA vs. Memphis Carver Region 8 Quarterfinals

Intense

Memphis Carver comes to the Lions Den on Tuesday night following a loss to Soulsville. Soulsville will travel to Middleton. Never an easy game against Memphis teams but I think TCA wins by 10 or more. TCA will have to play hard and use their pressure defense to create turnovers. Carver has a 6'6" post that will be a challenge. I think semis will be TCA vs Adamsville in 4th matchup of the year. I think folks are overestimating BTW and underestimating AVILLE. If AVille wins it will be tough traveling two nights in a row especially after a war with BTW. I think 15A could win 3 of 4 games Monday night.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best luck to Trinity. I got to disagree don't think Adamsville got heart to win against BTW in memphis. Adamsville is to up and down no discipline. I heard BTW isn't what they was last year so Trinity should win that game too.[/quot

Thanks WstTn, we have a strong shot to make it to finals but we have to stay sharp and play hard. These boys are winners. They've been winning on the FB field for 6 years and on the BB court for six years. I believe they have the heart to get to finals. We can discuss finals if we make it! Not ready to have that conversation yet! Lol. It will all depend on the guard play for Adamsville. Tucker is going to get 25 or 30 but that won't be enough. They must handle the pressure and speed of BTW. If they can keep it close until the end I think they will win. They can't run with BTW. Aville doesn't have the depth to do that.

Edited by TCAIntense

56 ta 36 final..uc wins..Stockdale had 17 points and 14 boards..Deberry ended with 8

That's why I didn't come! I knew it wouldn't be close. Good luck next week. Hope to see you in Murfreesboro and not in UC!! Lol. We have two big ones before we can actually talk sub state. Carver and Adamsville/BTW are going to be battles. I doubt UC has much trouble in the first two rounds. I'm getting closer to having that conversation with you!