Region 2A

bluedevil6913

Where ya at JOEDIRT? Let me guess still celebrating those 2 regular season wins over Meigs! It would have been nice for the district 3 boys to pull the sweep but leave it to your Bears to not get it done! Like I said before, the Bears were peaking while everyone else was getting warmed up !! You can now have 8 months to enjoys those 2 huge wins!! GO TIGERS!!

Where ya at JOEDIRT? Let me guess still celebrating those 2 regular season wins over Meigs! It would have been nice for the district 3 boys to pull the sweep but leave it to your Bears to not get it done! Like I said before, the Bears were peaking while everyone else was getting warmed up !! You can now have 8 months to enjoys those 2 huge wins!! GO TIGERS!!

'Dirt is in the gym, catching up on all those practices they missed....

Can they play with a hot Meigs team tomorrow? Gotta play it out and see. Both teams are heating up at the right time

Good win by Harriman. Their 2 main players are playing well right now. Some might say this was an upset, but I don't see it that way. Oakdale had a nice season, but Harriman was my pick in this game.

For the record, once again, my favorite Blue Devil isn't Pace or Gresham, it's Joe Joe! Tough kid, great tenacity on D.

Good win by Harriman. Their 2 main players are playing well right now. Some might say this was an upset, but I don't see it that way. Oakdale had a nice season, but Harriman was my pick in this game.

For the record, once again, my favorite Blue Devil isn't Pace or Gresham, it's Joe Joe! Tough kid, great tenacity on D.

Jo Jo plays quality defense. Heard he had a solid game tonight. Didn't get to go. Heard they got some production off the bench in Jeter Cox #34 tonight.

Jo Jo plays quality defense. Heard he had a solid game tonight. Didn't get to go. Heard they got some production off the bench in Jeter Cox #34 tonight.

I cheered for the kid in our District tournament game at your place. I like a scrappy kid that plays hard and might not be the greatest bball player in the world, but makes up for it with heart. I think he's a better football player than he is a bball player. He plays hard in both sports.

I cheered for the kid in our District tournament game at your place. I like a scrappy kid that plays hard and might not be the greatest bball player in the world, but makes up for it with heart. I think he's a better football player than he is a bball player. He plays hard in both sports.

He's a good quality corner for us on the football field, especially for his size. He'll hit anybody and is a quality coverage guy too