Region 2A

bluedevil6913

Pride what was your take on the GCA/Coalfield game? My early take away from meigs/harriman is that meigs travels really well.

Coalfield played tough. They are very young and should be very good next year. Grace played tight and couldn't throw it in the ocean. The refs were whistle happy, both ways. Check that, the old ref was whistle happy. If he's using an old school whistle with a pea inside it, he needs a new one. That pea is worn out. I was hoping he would put it in his pocket, even when he called one against us. I'm not sure how many fouls were called, maybe 30-35, but in the 1st half of the Meigs game, there were a total of 8 fouls called. And it was rougher play than our game. Just let the kids play. Good luck to you guys.

Edited by gcapride

Coalfield played tough. They are very young and should be very good next year. Grace played tight and couldn't throw it in the ocean. The refs were whistle happy, both ways. Check that, the old ref was whistle happy. If he's using an old school whistle with a pea inside it, he needs a new one. That pea is worn out. I was hoping he would put it in his pocket, even when he called one against us. I'm not sure how many fouls were called, maybe 30-35, but in the 1st half of the Meigs game, there were a total of 8 fouls called. And it was rougher play than our game. Just let the kids play. Good luck to you guys.

Grace hung around and finally made some shots in the fourth. Best of luck to you all. The way meigs is playing you will need it.