updated standings as of April 2:

Ravenwood 5-1

Centennial 5-2

Dickson County 6-3

Brentwood 5-4

Summit 5-7

Independence 3-7

Franklin 2-7

interesting week for this district. i cannot remember a time when all of the district series ended in sweeps for the week. we are now halfway through the district season and here are my thoughts.

big series next week with Centennial vs. Dickson County, winner of this series has the inside track for 2nd and also keeps within striking distance of Ravenwood for 1st. 

Ravenwood is in the drivers seat, they just keep finding ways to win games late. no matter what is going on, they just seem to think they are going to win, good mindset to have and it comes with a lot of convidence.

bottom half of this district is struggling, evidence by the high number of series that have ended in sweeps this year and a large number of games ended by the run rule.

updated standings as of April 2:

Ravenwood 5-1

Centennial 5-2

Dickson County 6-3

Brentwood 5-4

Summit 5-7

Independence 3-7

Franklin 2-7

interesting week for this district. i cannot remember a time when all of the district series ended in sweeps for the week. we are now halfway through the district season and here are my thoughts.

big series next week with Centennial vs. Dickson County, winner of this series has the inside track for 2nd and also keeps within striking distance of Ravenwood for 1st. 

Ravenwood is in the drivers seat, they just keep finding ways to win games late. no matter what is going on, they just seem to think they are going to win, good mindset to have and it comes with a lot of convidence.

bottom half of this district is struggling, evidence by the high number of series that have ended in sweeps this year and a large number of games ended by the run rule.

Centennial sweeps Indy 10-3 and 9-1.