AAU Spring Nationals in Kingsport, TN

MatWiz

There are usually a ton of TN wrestlers that attend this event. It would be hard to get all of them to list here. My son is out of the age range now. There is usually very good talent there, though.  Most of your top talent from the aau Tn clubs usually go. I have seen in the past kids from OH, FL, KY, AL, IL, PA, AR, GA, IN, MI, NC, SC,  and I am probably missing a few. Like I said it's been a couple of years since we went. I only remember 1 year to where the number of kids there wasn't what I expected. The tournament can run into the late hours. Other than that, it was great. The arena was great, parents upstairs, wrestlers and coaches downstairs. We always told our kid win or lose keep your head up, If you lose any then we are going to Gatlinburg, to ride go-carts. If you place you can pick dinner tonight. Turn it into a mini vacation for him/her. They will want to return over  and over and over. In short ( normally  well run, good talent pool, good venue and fun tournament ) I think we went 5-6 times. They try to separate the states the best they can. Good luck and have fun, I believe you and the family will. Don't eat at that goldan corral up there it is horrible.