Looking for Opportunity to Coach Wrestling

JohnDoe1234

Elizabethton has an assistant job we have been trying to fill for some time. I am currently the head coach of the middle school and high school teams but would love to have someone take over the reigns of the middle school program. We were looking for one more CTE teacher at the begining of the week, but I don't know if that has been filled yet or not.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all my son made the profile to keep up with wrestling info and I, his mother, am the one who has been posting! I will show respect to his "coach" when it's earned! Leave my child out of your discussion!

Concerned mother of student athlete it would be kind of you to address that before hand but since you are the mother and not student athlete how serious is that assistant coaching position or are you just trying to find a new coach for the school? I apologize for thinking a student was posting the comments because what was said seemed as if it was a child and not an adult.

• 5 weeks later...

ame="Jaeden" post="3361782" timestamp="1439811710"]

Concerned mother of student athlete it would be kind of you to address that before hand but since you are the mother and not student athlete how serious is that assistant coaching position or are you just trying to find a new coach for the school? I apologize for thinking a student was posting the comments because what was said seemed as if it was a child and not an adult

I was the president of the wrestling team last year and was asked to post the position after we lost both of our assistant coaches that ran the team and trained the boys. There was nothing Juvenal about my posting of the job. My other comments that you felt you needed to reply to where made to other coaches in THIS area that are aware of the situation and have first hand knowledge of the team. I regret that you felt the need to comment on a situation that you don't know anything about. When I was in a meeting with the athletic director addressing all the concerns the parents have (the parents along with the school want me to head a wrestling booster club) he told me that someone contacted the school about the position. I sincerely hope that you are the person that contacted the school about the position. I would love to meet you.