Waverly @ Camden pick it

Beagle

Tough to stop him. Waverly did just enough last year. They couldn't stop us. Doubt they can stop the offense of Waverly again this year...and that Tiger D is looking better this fall than last year.

They're claiming to have a gunslinger too now. I'm just hoping when we play them in week 10 he slings us a few too! :P

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waverly stopped Brown last year? How is gaining over 250 yards and scoring 3 touchdowns "stopping"?

Last I remember he didn't score enough to win the game...but I guess your going to blame that on your defense...the defense you Camden folk claims to be the best? Quite certain Waverly was ranked in top 10 in offense and defense last season. All kinds of comments and excuses...always something with you Camden folk. Can't wait to see Camdens excuses after Friday night.

They're claiming to have a gunslinger too now. I'm just hoping when we play them in week 10 he slings us a few too! :P

Waverly has an OUTSTANDING Freshman at QB...you don't see us saying he is better or comparing him to Zimmerman. That's Camden folk for ya. They finally have someone who resembles a QB on their team and now he is just as good as or better than Zimmerman!? Makes me question some of these Camdenites football knowledge.

Tough to stop him. Waverly did just enough last year.

Dang chief...they not teach you how to read in Camden...quite certain what I said was nothing near stopping brown. Brown will get his 200-250. Pop a couple of TDs. Still won't match up the 400-500 yard offense of the Tigers. Without Brown Camden is nobody. Truth be told.

Waverly has an OUTSTANDING Freshman at QB...you don't see us saying he is better or comparing him to Zimmerman. That's Camden folk for ya. They finally have someone who resembles a QB on their team and now he is just as good as or better than Zimmerman!? Makes me question some of these Camdenites football knowledge.

both teams have good QB's.  Zimmermans? No!  they both will be inexperienced on the varsity field. be interesting to see how they hold up under the speed and pressure of the their first real game back there.   

If Waverly has a freshman starting at QB that tells me the kid is very special. They have plenty of athletes to put under center. I saw that last October. Having another year of weight room and strength conditioning under McConnell, I'd say Waverly will be a lot stronger across the board this year.

Camden is always strong, physical, & plays defense but fairly predictable on offense. (Although with Brown you can't blame them) It sounds as though they're going to mix it up more now. I still say if they can effectively throw the ball down the field and have a somewhat mobile quarterback to take a little pressure off of Brown, they will be dangerous. Just look what he did last year with everyone in the stadium knowing what was coming. That's remarkable.

I think for Waverly to beat Camden this year, they have to be able to win the battle up front, effectively run the ball, move the chains, and keep Brown sipping Gatorade on the sidelines.

Who from Camden was saying our QB is better or comparing him to Zimmerman?  What do "You People" (as you fondly refer to us Camden folk) see the final score being Friday night?