Tullahoma Wildcats vs Coffee Co Red Raiders

ccraider99

Just because my name tag is new doesn't mean I don't have many more, all it takes is new email, and username, value doesn't mean squat, ok maybe he hasn't "bashed" the team, just the coach decision, which is a reflection of my town and my team I take personally,same you would if somebody else kept bringing up stuff your team or town did. I had nothing to do with any decision brought on by recent actions all I'm here for it to talk FOOTBALL not DRAMA around football

Thought you had changed your user name. I did not bash your coach. I stated that I liked him and thought he has done a good job at CC. The weather forecast does look good for Fri..rain will be out and the field should have time to dry out. High of 79 and low of 60. Nice!!  I also hope the lights stays on. Thanks FreeAgent11...looking forward to hearing Fri night's show and Community and Cannon Co will be an interesting game. They both need the w.

Thought you had changed your user name. I did not bash your coach. I stated that I liked him and thought he has done a good job at CC. The weather forecast does look good for Fri..rain will be out and the field should have time to dry out. High of 79 and low of 60. Nice!!  I also hope the lights stays on. Thanks FreeAgent11...looking forward to hearing Fri night's show and Community and Cannon Co will be an interesting game. They both need the w.

Yes sir they do.  Those Viking fans are pretty confident this year..

I went to Community and my kids went to Cascade, so it's not "you guys". I'm not tied to either program. They actually arrested the Coffee County kid who confessed to hanging the bobcat up last year.

It was a pun , a joke, know all about knew who did it, they were close to one of my friends kids Edited by ccraider99

Thought you had changed your user name. I did not bash your coach. I stated that I liked him and thought he has done a good job at CC. The weather forecast does look good for Fri..rain will be out and the field should have time to dry out. High of 79 and low of 60. Nice!! I also hope the lights stays on. Thanks FreeAgent11...looking forward to hearing Fri night's show and Community and Cannon Co will be an interesting game. They both need the w.

Don't suck up to much to free agent lol, I said that maybe you didn't, I hope the light stay on too, one action by not so smart people can ruin a whole towns image. I'm sure the coach now knows he made a bad decision, but I feel like bad puns and jokes about it is wrong. I would say the same thing if john olive did it, or anybody else.

Don't suck up to much to free agent lol, I said that maybe you didn't, I hope the light stay on too, one action by not so smart people can ruin a whole towns image. I'm sure the coach now knows he made a bad decision, but I feel like bad puns and jokes about it is wrong. I would say the same thing if john olive did it, or anybody else.

didn't..don't have to...weather should be ok and of course, everyone hopes the lights stays on and you do have a good coach and you have changed what you said so many times already....just like you probably have changed your name several times....hope your team plays well.