Page vs Fairview

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With this game becoming an official rivalry game, I've decied its time to come out of retirement. Sounds like Fairview has a good team this season. Should be a great challenge. I can't wait to see the Beathard kid play. With the new transfer making plays, and Roberts leading the way on offense, the patriots get it done. Page 28 Fairview 24!

Hope everyone from Fairview making the trip, gets here safely and enjoys their experience at Page this year. Same goes for Patriot fans. It should be a great amosphere. 

Edited by CopenhagenBandit11

Went to game tonight Page skills player are very good kicker a stud Qb great arm looked great question is still the line Qb taking to many hits was impressed with offence or is Fairview down this year really didnt look like the Fairview of old Page could not run up the middle belive that will haunt them all year but why run the ball when the Qb has the skills and recivers that flat out can play over team speed above average

Congrats to the Patriot team and fans. Flat out took us to the woodshed. Page's football club was way underestimated, if you ask me. They are fast. The skill players are lighting quick. The QB can throw. Luckily he missed some wide open guys or the score would have been worse. Page's D strung out the outside lanes and closed the middle up. Jackets never got in sync. We had three injuries that will hurt if they're not back soon, but didn't affect the score at all. The Jackets will get right back to work and see what happens next week. Great atmosphere tonight. It's a great cross county rivalry and the new big "Battle of 840" trophy makes it better. Page just came to play tonight. Plain and simple.

Congrats to the Patriot team and fans. Flat out took us to the woodshed. Page's football club was way underestimated, if you ask me. They are fast. The skill players are lighting quick. The QB can throw. Luckily he missed some wide open guys or the score would have been worse. Page's D strung out the outside lanes and closed the middle up. Jackets never got in sync. We had three injuries that will hurt if they're not back soon, but didn't affect the score at all. The Jackets will get right back to work and see what happens next week. Great atmosphere tonight. It's a great cross county rivalry and the new big "Battle of 840" trophy makes it better. Page just came to play tonight. Plain and simple.

Sounds as if we both came out of the gates a bit slow..I had a feeling it was one of those nights when we took the opening kick off to the house.....only we didn't we self tackled him at the 50 LOL threw what was basically  a pick 6..(caught him at the one)when our QB never does that and fumbles 4 other times...that's just football

Edited by Beagle

• 2 weeks later...