Lewis Co./Fairview Big Winners

Guest 3249Jet

Oh where are all those naysayers who laughed at Mean Jean when he told you in week zero that thuis was a team destined for greatness? And destiny will not take a siesta this week. The Jackets got some mules up front pulling the plow and when the load is cleared, they got a stallion back there running the football. Coach Rewis is a genius! AC is a burner! The line is for real! The defense is unheralded and the fans are red hot!

Jackets 20 McKenzie 6

Lewis County will get beat by Parsons 21-16, just like they did in week three!

Guest Batman13

Meanjean are you crazy? you picked us to get beat by Riverside. It was a night of the dark horse. After we destroyed your sweet faiview team, you would think you learned something. I just hope your boys can struggle by the Rebels. Good luck to the Fairview FAIRIES!!!!!!!!!!

Guest jacketfan48

That would be a big honor gitusome. Two region 5 AA teams playing for a spot in the final 4. But Greenjean is right we both need to worry about this week. So tomorrow is the big night. Any last prediction on Fairview @ McKenzie and the Riverside, Lewis Co. game?

Guest LCHPanthrSpirit

I think Lewis County will beat Riverside tomorrow not just for the victory, but for the revenge. Theres no reason our guys should have lost to them in the first place. and tomorrow is when we are gonna show them how the game should have been played.

** Lewis County- 30 Riverside- 13 **

G'luck Lewis County !!! ;)