Big 7 Conference

SweetBakedGoods

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SH won two yesterday. Played a good game against Chucky Doak and then kept blowing lead after lead against MoEast. They were up 10, 12, 13, 11, and 15. They had tons of chances to blow it open. This team is really deep and doesn't seem to drop off much when a totally new group is on the floor. If they keep improving they could challenge some of the favorites. I did see that Central took some beatings and Boone split.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like no one had any insight on that game. Big conference game tonight between Boone who is picked #1 in the conference against SH who is picked 3/4. As much as I love my toppers I think tonight Boone wins easily. I mean easily by double digits. Just simply looking at the common opponents of the two Boone seems to have the advantage.

Well I was right. SH had their shots and missed. Boone had their shots late and connected. I just wonder how the refs can call a block a block a big girl who is standing still and the offensive player runs into them. It cost SH a couple of fouls on the Sharberg kid. Boone seemed to play aggressively while SH played timid and unsure. Hopefully it will be another good game when they play again. I just hope we get better and play we'll on Tuesday.