Midway @ Rockwood

bluedevil6913

Looked like for a quarter and a half that Midway was going to hang around but that faded fast. I know Rockwood won big, but honestly they just didn't stand out to me. I think Midway is just very down and that was a big contributor to the final score of this one.

I definitely agree. The two wings were impressive but other than that there wasn't anyone else I saw

I definitely agree. The two wings were impressive but other than that there wasn't anyone else I saw

I heard that the boy who wore #1 has been cut from two different high school football programs because of disciplinary issues. With that said, i'll be curious to see if he will make it through the whole season. If he can stay out of trouble and keep his head on right, he will be a difference maker. He can run and make plays, he could very well be the difference in their win total this season.

I heard that the boy who wore #1 has been cut from two different high school football programs because of disciplinary issues. With that said, i'll be curious to see if he will make it through the whole season. If he can stay out of trouble and keep his head on right, he will be a difference maker. He can run and make plays, he could very well be the difference in their win total this season.

I agree. I think they will struggle up front against good lines.

So Rockwood has 2 transfers that are playing wing? Man, this transfer thing keeps getting better!

same kid as last year Pride. The other wing is a Sophomore and a true Rockwood kid

Thanks blue. Thought #1 was another fresh one. Just wearing Drake's # this year I guess. I didn't know he had a history. He's a player, best wishes to him. It's his Senior year, better keep it straight and enjoy the year. Could be a good season for the Tigers.

Thanks blue. Thought #1 was another fresh one. Just wearing Drake's # this year I guess. I didn't know he had a history. He's a player, best wishes to him. It's his Senior year, better keep it straight and enjoy the year. Could be a good season for the Tigers.

Oh yeah, wasn't wishing him bad or nothing like that. I was just stating that that's what I had been hearing. The kid has too much talent not to be out there, so I hope the kid keeps his head on. When he's on the field he's a gamechanger without a doubt.

yeah just a jersey switch I guess. Kid can play that's for sure. Had no clue he had a history either. Nothing like that senior year of football. No matter the outcome it's always fun.