West vs Sevier County

gobears89

And I am cheering that DB rolls Oak Ridge just because it'll be funny. Hearing you Kitty Fans rant about firing Gaddis. Us Smoky Bears always have a good time with DB fans. Atleast they are fun and don't make excuses.

No excuses from West. You obviously don't know to win with class. You kicked the game winner and I tip my hat to you. I didn't see anyone on this board - including West fans - expecting West to win. You do know you won by 3 points right?

Thank you so much. I was a little confused. I was using last year as a reference. West last year is what a championship team looks like. And west this year, SC, and oak ridge would get obliterated by last year's west team.

last year's west team was special, not many teams could hang with them. Doesn't seem that east TN has a 5A team of that caliber this season.

Oh, so a SC coach is saying here kitty kitty? That is even better. Now THAT is bulletin board material. Thank you rickross.

While you're putting stuff from coacht up in the locker room, don't forget my mildcats comment. As much as y'all have been bickering amongst yourselves it's probably about 30 pages back on the OR thread.

I'm pretty sure i saw the big fat kid with huge gut and a few other big boys playing both ways for SC. Actually your probably right they didn't play either way. They didnt get through much on D and on O your QB was running for his life. No telling how good that kid is because your line can't block or cover a receiver for that matter. Sevier County is about the same every year first second round of the playoffs, they think they are all that because Dolly puts some money into the program but i compare them to Seymour in Seymours hey day! Can't beat the big dogs in the playoffs when it counts. Oh well I guess you did in 99 sorry... Sigh

You must be a sad little man to get on here and insult high school kids like that. You should be ashamed. You're probably not tho, you'd have to have at least a little class to recognize when you're wrong. I know who you're talking about. He's a tough kid, good ball player, and a good person. I'll take him anyday over some coward hiding behind a keyboard acting like a jerk. Do you go to baseball games at farragut?

Edited by SdotBears