Wants To Be A Caoch.

Chakra20

I am a realtively young man 27 to be exact and went through College and got my Marketing/Management degree because i thought i was gonna be a business man. I knwo i would have to get some kind of teaching degree but does anyone know where first i can get the information about the teaching end of it. Secondly what would be a good first step? Assistant Volunteer Work?

• 2 months later...

About six years ago I went through a Graduate program at Cumberland University. I had a Business degree and had been coaching college ball. I think you can finish in about a year and a half, may be more like two. When all was said and done I had a Masters in Education and was certified in P.E. and Dr. Ed. I think it was about sixty hours. I did not take many classes in season. I don't think Coach Moore would turn away free help. Plus I learned Moore football in one day, than any other job I have ever had. One more word of advise, DO NOT GET CERTIFIED IN AN AREA YOU DO NOT WANT TO TEACH! When I talk to coaches you would be suprised at the number of guys that do not like what they teach. That makes for a long career. Sometimes you are not in control of whether you win or lose, but you are in control of your effort to the cause.