4A Region 6

IndianNation73

Northwest(Clarksville)

Montgomery Central

Kenwood

Lipscomb Academy

Creek Wood

Hillwood

After week one NW, MC, KW are on the top of the division with one win each.

Lipscomb academy started off the season with a bye week or they would most likely be 1-0 also.

From what I've seen so far I like it falling like this:

1.Lipscomb Academy

2.Montgomery Central

3.Kenwood

4.Creek Wood

5.Northwest

6.Hillwood

I know it's only the start of week 2, and it's still VERY early, but I feel like this will be the outcome. The only difference I see is if Kenwood can finish out in  2nd and Central 3rd. Either way, it should be pretty close.

What do you think?

Lipscomb is big, physical, fast, and extremely well coached. They could be playing for the 4A State Title when all is said and done.

Kenwood is very athletic and well coached. They'll be a playoff team hands down for the fourth consecutive season. I think they could advance a couple of rounds into the playoffs if they remain healthy.

Montgomery Central is well coached, big, has some speed, and is extremely seasoned with experience. They have the depth and playing experience to be a major factor. They could go a round or two deep in the playoffs.

Northwest is athletic and plays with tremendous effort. They have a coaching staff that has improved the football atmosphere there and has the kids excited.

Creek Wood is going through a rebuilding process after losing their head coach of 11 years and defensive coordinator (Cheatham County head coach). They also have to replace what was a solid senior class.

Hillwood is athletic and has a new coach who is a good one. The transition process will take some time and his being hired during the summer probably means that this year will be a bridge season.