Marshall Co @ Tullahoma

ccraider99

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodoleboy you never answered my question in the other thread or this one? You seem to bring Walt up in every thread or conversation... Why? You got a man crush or as I asked earlier he steal your girlfriend or beat you up in high school? You seem to have an ax to grind with the man. Worry about your Tigers and them finding a defense that can stop somebody or it is another early playoff exit. As for Walt he is in his 3rd year at Giles, has been to the state finals and 2nd round of playoffs. Has an overall record of 17-10. Is 5-2 in playoff games at GC. So ya he has really struggled. People seem to forget that last years team dealt with the loss of a very good player/person in a tragic car accident. Had a huge toll on the team in my opinion. This year the team is extremely in experienced and is not as talented overall as previous GC teams. They are playing hard and getting better. But I guess that 7-4 season last year and 1st round playoff loss as this years awesome 1-1 start got the Marshall Co. Faithful excited. So good luck.

Yea I would say the Marshall Co faithful is excited, previous years were 4-6 before the coaching change. Not sure how you came up with 7-4. 8-3, check back in at end of season and see how it's going dawg. And go take the GC love to their thread, they should get their first win in the cowbell game.

Goodoleboy you never answered my question in the other thread or this one? You seem to bring Walt up in every thread or conversation... Why? You got a man crush or as I asked earlier he steal your girlfriend or beat you up in high school? You seem to have an ax to grind with the man. Worry about your Tigers and them finding a defense that can stop somebody or it is another early playoff exit. As for Walt he is in his 3rd year at Giles, has been to the state finals and 2nd round of playoffs. Has an overall record of 17-10. Is 5-2 in playoff games at GC. So ya he has really struggled. People seem to forget that last years team dealt with the loss of a very good player/person in a tragic car accident. Had a huge toll on the team in my opinion. This year the team is extremely in experienced and is not as talented overall as previous GC teams. They are playing hard and getting better. But I guess that 7-4 season last year and 1st round playoff loss as this years awesome 1-1 start got the Marshall Co. Faithful excited. So good luck.

Now dawg I know your mad about starting out 0 and 2, but look on the bright side only you and probably 5 or 6 others are bragging on your coach right now. Since your your here I will remind you of something, We laid 60 on a team that laid 41 on Tullahoma. We lost to a quality 6A team in Overton last week. Yeah I like our chances against you in September, need I remind you last year is just that, not suprised you beat us in playoffs, yall were loaded with natural talent last year and now your natural talent has dwindled, so here you are mouthing over here on our thread. Bye Felicia, look forward to seeing you in September.

I hope the quarterback for Tullahoma makes a quick recovery. I'm not sure what he injured. I was very impressed with his play Friday night. Tullahoma needs one or two more athletes in offense and defense and they would be a pretty good team. Good luck to Tullahoma the rest of the way.