WK 3 Anderson County VS Fulton

Seahawks2016

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the Mavericks have what it takes to pull an upset? Or does Fulton keep rolling in 4A? Fulton played Maryville a good game. A few catches and couple plays this game would have been a close one. The young Mavs got behind early and it look like another learning mission for the Mavs but not giving up they came back to win big over Heritage. We know no team can get behind on Fulton. They have a great team!

So who takes this one early or late or is there an upset on the horizon. 

Edited by Seahawks2016

Good pick. I think the Mavs want this game and it may be just a little closer for now I may change my mind during the week. But of course we are dealing with freshmen. Hope they can grow up like really Quick!

Without a kicker playing for Fulton the score could be 36-21 ;) It slipped my mind that they don't have a kicker

Edited by BigDave1967

AC and Fulton have had some battles in the past and they have a really good program... I do want to see how this team reacts to a loss the seniors were freshmen the last time they loss so most of the team has never loss a high school game... This team has already shown to be resilient I expect them to come out hyped up... I will give a score prediction later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.