Sequoyah @ East Hamilton

mcvolfan

Check out some of the video on unapproved website and it seems that their QB and recievers have the ability to throw the ball around the field. EH has not seen a team this year that had that ability.

Our preseason pass defense left alot of room for improvement.

I believe EH will need to put up alot of points in this game to win.

It is hard to gauge our new region by the teams they have played since we do not see

any of them in this area. Could be a fun game to watch!!!

i agree, all these region games are totally different from what we have been playing. checked out their roster, they seem to have some size on the lines. both athletic size and big guy size. could give us some trouble, need to take this team seriously or could become a disappointing night on hurricane hill.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

charges played who ? OH YEAH 0-2 .

what was that Rhea put on ya? 60 or 62

Bottom line is Satterfield would not schedule Central. OK to play the Chargers when the Chiefs are better....Central left with few alternatives when the Monroe County schools would not schedule them. Good local, old time rivalry games with good gate receipts regardless of records that were given up by those three schools.

Yep, we are 0-2. Lost to 5A McMinn and last year's 5A Semi Final Team. Trust me, the Chargers would deliver a BEATDOWN on the Chiefs. The jamboree had a running clock, we scored 13 easy and I think Sequoyah had one or two first down.