Week 4: Boone (0-2) @ Elizabethton (1-1)

EHSTrack06

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Lawnman in a way but Tn High is the only team EHS has left to play. The rest of the teams me and you and 9 others could give a game. So you cannot get that good playing them but your schedule is your schedule. Like DB all them years 10-0 or 9-1 and then lose 1st round of playoffs.

I hope # 50 is ok.

Well I think parking is a total shame!!! The fact is that I'm a handicapped driver. As I was driving on Bemberg Rd, I noticed a sign that said reserved parking with donation but I knew that's where the  handicapped parking is so I stopped to talk to the attendant. He told me that handicapped parking is first come first served and it was full. I was then told that I had to get out of the street because I was holding traffic up. He told me that I was allowed to drop my child off if I would turn around and come back out of the lot. I noticed when going in that there were many open spaces still left in the student section. I never ever had a problem finding close parking that was easily accessible for me at the old stadium. I think its terrible to have such a problem at such a beautiful venue when none were had in the previous 8 years at the old one. Maybe if I go back I need to shoot for exact time the gates open.

Good win for Elizabethton. But wow, a brand new stadium and minimal seating, what's up with that?? Got there @ 7 and had to stand the whole game. Well you guys warned to get there early....

Glad you made it to the game. Wish you could've found a seat. Now, I think that your Trailblazers are a solid team. Much better than their record in wins and loses. After watching them last night and standing beside some of them coming off the field, I think it's a coaching problem. No disrespect intended. You've got good size, speed and man were they ever physical! Your coaches need to a line more miss matches. To many times you have a taller receiver covered by a shorter defender. Also, four pass plays that come to mind had receivers wide open and the QB tucks and runs to only get minimal yards to negative. You started off good running #8 across the line and a sweep and did well. They left that play way to early in the game. Big play potential in numbers 26, 1, 84, and 11. Don't think the coaching has them in the most optimum positions. Take a penalty here and there away plus the INT and it's a different game completely.

Edited by gr8tplay

Glad you made it to the game. Wish you could've found a seat. Now, I think that your Trailblazers are a solid team. Much better than their record in wins and loses. After watching them last night and standing beside some of them coming off the field, I think it's a coaching problem. No disrespect intended. You've got good size, speed and man were they ever physical! Your coaches need to a line more miss matches. To many times you have a taller receiver covered by a shorter defender. Also, four pass plays that come to mind had receivers wide open and the QB tucks and runs to only get minimal yards to negative. You started off good running #8 across the line and a sweep and did well. They left that play way to early in the game. Big play potential in numbers 26, 1, 84, and 11. Don't think the coaching has them in the most optimum positions. Take a penalty here and there away plus the INT and it's a different game completely.

Those are some very kind comments towards a 0-3 team.    yeah I don't know, we just seem to choke inside the 20.    But you have to give Elizabethton credit, they did what needed to be done.    Unfortunately I don't see a winnable game on our schedule until Cocke County on Oct 23.