Tullahoma at Spring Hill

purple75gold

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna go with the wildcats in a squeaker

I like Tullahoma Football, but I don't give them a chance.  I've watched them play once, and that was enough.  I've never seen such a bad Tullahoma team.  No slam on anyone or anything, I just don't see where this particular team can beat anybody.  This year.  I HOPE they can pull of a "squeaker", but I have a hard time seeing this come true.....stranger things have happened though.

I don't see it either.   Tullahoma has suffered a ton of injuries this season.   Anyone know the status of Cason Buckner who was injured in Shelbyville last week?   Tullahoma was very thin on talent already, but the loss of key players like Chase Dixon and Eli Grow make them much thinner.  Now you have more players required to go both ways which provides even more opportunity for injuries.  

It's gonna be a long season for the Wildcats this year.   Young talent is coming, but not gonna help the situation this year.

Yeah spring hill in this one but you never know. They have coach t on their side

You Spring Hill fans kill me!  You've had one season above 500 since 1998.  Coach Turchetta takes over an awful program that was 0-10 team that averaged 9 points a game prior to his arrival and takes you back to the playoffs in year two!  Now your ready to throw him overboard.  Asolutely amazing.   Guess you have to know the history over there though.

Edited by FreeAgent11

You Spring Hill fans kill me!  You've had one season above 500 since 1998.  Coach Turchetta takes over an awful program that was 0-10 team that averaged 9 points a game prior to his arrival and takes you back to the playoffs in year two!  Now your ready to throw him overboard.  Asolutely amazing.   Guess you have to know the history over there though.

Not a spring hill fan. No where close. But I am blessed with many things in this life. 1. Always have beaten Coach T wherever he has been. 2. an arm like a dang rocket. 3. a burrnese python in pants. 4. and the mind of a freakin scientist.

You Spring Hill fans kill me! You've had one season above 500 since 1998. Coach Turchetta takes over an awful program that was 0-10 team that averaged 9 points a game prior to his arrival and takes you back to the playoffs in year two! Now your ready to throw him overboard. Asolutely amazing. Guess you have to know the history over there though.

They've had 6 since 1990, 2 since 1998, 1998 being the latter.