Couldn't wait a week sequatchie against Bledsoe

gcjackets18

York would beat Silverdale by 5 touchdowns. Silverdale barely beat an awful Chattanooga Grace team.

You never cease to amaze me. IF Bledsoe beats Dumlap tomorrow night I don't want hear any crying from you because it's seems that is all you know how to do is make up excuses as to why this or that happened. I won't be crying if we lose because apparently were playing the New England Patriots of TSSAA and I figure if we keep within 6 TDs we've played better than the Titans probably could. Nothing to really hang your head about either because this rivalry no longer has any real value to it as both teams are in different classes now.

You never cease to amaze me. IF Bledsoe beats Dumlap tomorrow night I don't want hear any crying from you because it's seems that is all you know how to do is make up excuses as to why this or that happened. I won't be crying if we lose because apparently were playing the New England Patriots of TSSAA and I figure if we keep within 6 TDs we've played better than the Titans probably could. Nothing to really hang your head about either because this rivalry no longer has any real value to it as both teams are in different classes now.

I dont think youll have to worry about indian crying or Bledsoe winning..even though this rivalry game has no impact to the region that each team is in..it is still a rivalry..could mean the difference in seeding as well i would think anyways..but i still think Dunlap wins 45-14..

Do you really think Silverdale is good? Did anyone but "Bolddust" say Sequatchie is the best thing to hit the valley in years? Look in the mirror if you want to see some whining. The site is for opinions, mine, so far Bledsoe hasnt played a strong schedule and Silverdale would be no match for York.

Do you really think Silverdale is good? Did anyone but "Bolddust" say Sequatchie is the best thing to hit the valley in years? Look in the mirror if you want to see some whining. The site is for opinions, mine, so far Bledsoe hasnt played a strong schedule and Silverdale would be no match for York.

Look in the mirror, lol. I'm pretty sure my opinions in this forum are very true about your transfer being legit or not. For many many years you have continued to make excuses for why dumlap loses. Sometimes you even make excuses if they barely win. Insert every game you've probably been too.

Do you think Silverdale is as good as York (no defense but has put up lots of offense this year)? Has anyone but "Bolddust" (likely not even from Dunlap) crowned the Indians as anything yet?

Keep whining. Sounds as if you have zero confidence in your team so you're picking other stuff to comment about.

It will be a tough game for sure but the Indians pull away after half time. Only team in the valley that could do anything on our D is Marion and as good as were playing right now I think we could beat Marion. Does pigville run the ball or throw more this year? But ain't gonna matter cuz the Indians will be ready to knock some heads tomorrow night, them boys in blue are gonna be sore after Cates and Davenport hit them they haven't seen 2 linebackers all year like them 2. You bledsoe fans will have a rough 25 min drive back home tomorrow night crying.

Do you think Silverdale is as good as York (no defense but has put up lots of offense this year)? Has anyone but "Bolddust" (likely not even from Dunlap) crowned the Indians as anything yet?

Keep whining. Sounds as if you have zero confidence in your team so you're picking other stuff to comment about.

Considering I've not seen York I can't compare teams I've not seen. We scored 36 points against Silverdale in the 2nd half and 27 against whitwell in the 2nd half. If we want to compare like teams then we didn't allow whitwell to score dumlap allowed them to score 14. You can say it was on 2nd or 3rd string teams or whatever excuse you can come up with. If you haven't seen Silverdale play a entire game and are basing your opinion of them and York off of you seeing York and not seeing Silverdale play then your kind of comparing apples to oranges. One team can look a lot better than the other on paper but until you have seen Silverdale play a game don't compare them to other teams dumlap has played. The only 2 common opponents we have are South Pittsburg and whitwell. We loss by 7 to SP. You won by 5 I believe. We beat whitwell 34-0 and you beat them 42-14.

It will be a tough game for sure but the Indians pull away after half time. Only team in the valley that could do anything on our D is Marion and as good as were playing right now I think we could beat Marion. Does pigville run the ball or throw more this year? But ain't gonna matter cuz the Indians will be ready to knock some heads tomorrow night, them boys in blue are gonna be sore after Cates and Davenport hit them they haven't seen 2 linebackers all year like them 2. You bledsoe fans will have a rough 25 min drive back home tomorrow night crying.

I really hope #2 for Bledsoe trucks right over them 2 LBs you mention. We shall all see in less than 24 hours. Going to probably be a rainy night which could hurt the crowd. I hope not.

Finally the drama of a rivalry is taking place..Bledsoe has played nobody of any count..smith county was probably sequatchies toughest game..i believe Bledsoe would lose to smith..sequatchie beat south Pitt by 5 in the first game of the year..if sequatchie played them this week sequatchie would put up 40 on them easily..they dominated a whitwell team that was selected to finish first in their region..Bledsoe beat a down silverdale..sequatchie would man handle silverdale..the only two tests sequatchie really has is dekalb co and upperman..and they are still gauranteed a playoff berth whether they win both or lose them..i still see Bledsoe losing 45-14

Finally the drama of a rivalry is taking place..Bledsoe has played nobody of any count..smith county was probably sequatchies toughest game..i believe Bledsoe would lose to smith..sequatchie beat south Pitt by 5 in the first game of the year..if sequatchie played them this week sequatchie would put up 40 on them easily..they dominated a whitwell team that was selected to finish first in their region..Bledsoe beat a down silverdale..sequatchie would man handle silverdale..the only two tests sequatchie really has is dekalb co and upperman..and they are still gauranteed a playoff berth whether they win both or lose them..i still see Bledsoe losing 45-14

I believe 34-0 is dominating also. Looking at your name you must be Cates parents. Because I never remember you being part of any Bledsoe/Sequatchie thread until this year.