Couldn't wait a week sequatchie against Bledsoe

gcjackets18

I really hope #2 for Bledsoe trucks right over them 2 LBs you mention. We shall all see in less than 24 hours. Going to probably be a rainy night which could hurt the crowd. I hope not.

I don't see any player running over Cates or Davenport. Especially #2 don't get me wrong he is a darn good player and runs hard but he ain't got hit like he will tomorrow night. They will knock him into next week. Rather is rains or not I expect the crowd to be huge. Good luck to bledsoe hope y'all have a safe trip

I don't see any player running over Cates or Davenport. Especially #2 don't get me wrong he is a darn good player and runs hard but he ain't got hit like he will tomorrow night. They will knock him into next week. Rather is rains or not I expect the crowd to be huge. Good luck to bledsoe hope y'all have a safe trip

I hope the rain will either end before kickoff or just hold off until it's over. There is nothing like the atmosphere at a Bledsoe/Sequatchie game regardless of records.

I hope the rain will either end before kickoff or just hold off until it's over. There is nothing like the atmosphere at a Bledsoe/Sequatchie game regardless of records.

I agree it doesn't get any better than a Sequatchie / Bledsoe game. It don't matter if either team has won a game all year but when it comes time this is the only game they talk and care about. We could be 9-0 and bledsoe 0-9 vice versa it will still be a dig fight cuz its a huge rival game.

I dont think youll have to worry about indian crying or Bledsoe winning..even though this rivalry game has no impact to the region that each team is in..it is still a rivalry..could mean the difference in seeding as well i would think anyways..but i still think Dunlap wins 45-14..

Sequatchie should win but no way they win by 30. Not in this game.

Not Alabama, but in their last game they had given up about 120 yards to York when the bench was cleared in the fourth. York had 650 yards the week prior vs DeKalb. That's a good accomplishment. SPitt had 150 yards for the game, Smith 225, Whitwell 11 in the first three quarters. 5 TDs allowed by starting defense.