MCKENZIE @ HUNTINGDON

ZEBRA35

Oh yea since this whole forum up until the last few days has been about everything other than friday night game . Great game last week adamsville hope yall stay healthy and looking forward to playoffs for a rematch good luck rest of regular season . Injury free hopefully .

Thanks Rebels87. Like I said in my earlier post, I think some folks are underestimating ya'll. I was impressed by your defence and you have some talent on your offense as well. I'm sure your coach will have your boys ready for battle come Friday night! Good luck and stay healthy!
  • Upvote 1

Wow! Kinda surprises me considering that Huntingdon dont look at us as a rival... i mean its all fun a games to a point ... but burning shirts come on now. One reason no rebels fans ain't said alot on here.... ponys remember what happened last year yall all done the same thing talked and talked gow bad u was gomma kill us and what did it get ya .....? And yes we know it this year ain't last year .. but who have yall played not saying we will win but it is for sure way to early and over looking rebels will be far from mercy rule whoever wins ...... good luck ponys see yal friday night . And if anything needs to be said ill be on the 50 yard line 5 rows up wearing a unburnt rebel shirt .

• Upvote 1

Wow! Kinda surprises me considering that Huntingdon dont look at us as a rival... i mean its all fun a games to a point ... but burning shirts come on now. One reason no rebels fans ain't said alot on here.... ponys remember what happened last year yall all done the same thing talked and talked gow bad u was gomma kill us and what did it get ya .....? And yes we know it this year ain't last year .. but who have yall played not saying we will win but it is for sure way to early and over looking rebels will be far from mercy rule whoever wins ...... good luck ponys see yal friday night . And if anything needs to be said ill be on the 50 yard line 5 rows up wearing a unburnt rebel shirt .

On the 50. Stuffing your face with 3 hamburgers 2 popcorn and nachos with a diet coke

Huntingdon is pure class. The twitter vid of the Mckenzie shirt being burned was nice along with the F*** the rebels comment at the end.

I haven't heard about this i will see what i can find out about it.  You know every team has those few fans that make everyone look bad.  I remember a few years ago some of your boys taking pictures of each other riding our mustang statue in the end zone.  Glad to see a few rebel fans on here.