Cannon county worst coached team?

owls1

Lookout valley, sale creek, grace baptist, sunbright, whitwell that one could be a toss up though, silverdale they could defently beat silverdale, McEwen, perry county, Cosby, Cumberland gap,Polk county, wart burg,Oliver springs, then you get into 3a ball and then it could honestly be a toss up with any of the winless teams there they could play signal mountain close think they only got 20 players, they could play Howard close, Jackson central Mary, Sheffield, and cheatem county..most of the wins would be against 1a and 2a ball teams but wins none the less

East Robertson too.

Players and athletes make coaches not the other way around. Can only do so much with what he has.[/quote

I'm not calling for anyone to lose their job here, but that Mr BooWho may be one of the most ridiculous statements I've read here on the T.

If that was the case, then we should just have high school players Coach?

Yes, Jimmys and Joes...blah, blah, blah, but never underestimate the power of someone's ability as a leader to turn a program around and on the flip side the inability.

Players and athletes make coaches not the other way around.  Can only do so much with what he has.

LOL

Might ought to consider a name change after that statement,,,,,,,the WiseMan part really don't fit.

Yelp, coaches can only coach what they have. Good coaches get the MOST of what they do have and put them in a position to get them most out of their ability.

LOL

Might ought to consider a name change after that statement,,,,,,,the WiseMan part really don't fit.

Yelp, coaches can only coach what they have. Good coaches get the MOST of what they do have and put them in a position to get them most out of their ability.

It really goes both ways IMO. Great players can make an average coach look really good. A great coach can make average players look really good too.

It really goes both ways IMO. Great players can make an average coach look really good. A great coach can make average players look really good too.

I know your smitten with Trapp, which one is he?  Is he an average coach that has 2-3 great players make him look good....as in .Poteete and Co. and  Jennings and Co...

I know your smitten with Trapp, which one is he?  Is he an average coach that has 2-3 great players make him look good....as in .Poteete and Co. and  Jennings and Co...

Haha I'm not 'smitten' with Trapp. I'd say he's a good coach,  above average. We never have a ton of talent overall. He gets a lot out of what he's got to work with. Not a great coach by any means IMO, but certainly not a bad one either.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN