Indy at Stewie

nrgrizzlies

LaVergne had a terrible week of practice Shelbyville week and it showed against the Eagles. Had the same problem with Maplewood luckily just too many athletes! Between their vanilla offense (5 or 6 plays over and over) and their terrible Oline play the last two weeks I kinda understand ur coaching comments. The Defense also was terrible in the Shelbyville game their Qb had to much time to throw the ball hardly any rush, the running game didn't hurt us at all!The Wolverines should dominate Summit Friday then they have a week off to get ready to make a run into the playoffs! But they have alot to do if they want to go far into the playoffs! My thoughts for the Red Hawks put someone in the Eagles backfield chasing the Qb all night he'll throw it up if u get him running that's ur best chance at winning! Good luck SC I hope u guys pull the upset!

If you do get in the backfield and don't give him time to throw you will be chasing him only thing is you won't catch him. He has one pick all year and is faster than most secondary.

Forgotten in all this is that Stewie has a bye week before Shelbyville.  Their coach has been to 7 state title games.  Three gold balls.  Several former players in the NFL plus one of college ball's top current QBs.  With two weeks to prepare for this game, Shelbyville (who plays #1 in the state Indy during Stewie's bye week) should have their hands full.  This region has turned out to be pretty good after all.

Forgotten in all this is that Stewie has a bye week before Shelbyville. Their coach has been to 7 state title games. Three gold balls. Several former players in the NFL plus one of college ball's top current QBs. With two weeks to prepare for this game, Shelbyville (who plays #1 in the state Indy during Stewie's bye week) should have their hands full. This region has turned out to be pretty good after all.

I guess your opinion varies from mine because when they announced the new regions, I thought this was going to be a solid region from the start