Farragut vs. Campbell County

adalum96

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would give the advantage to OR, if for no other reason than OR's diversity. They have more weapons and having Tee Higgins means they can score at anytime from anywhere on the field. CC seems completely vested in what #1 does for offense. I wouldn't question Price's play calling, but I kept thinking running QB draws instead of straight QB runs would be very effective. I didn't feel OR's defense was nearly as strong as I was expecting, and I think you'll be able to move The ball against them. I feel certain Farragut didn't get #1's best game.

I would give the advantage to OR, if for no other reason than OR's diversity. They have more weapons and having Tee Higgins means they can score at anytime from anywhere on the field. CC seems completely vested in what #1 does for offense. I wouldn't question Price's play calling, but I kept thinking running QB draws instead of straight QB runs would be very effective. I didn't feel OR's defense was nearly as strong as I was expecting, and I think you'll be able to move The ball against them. I feel certain Farragut didn't get #1's best game.

thank you for giving your opinion.I agree with alot of your opinion.I know we don't have what it takes too make a deep run this year but would like too at least maybe get a upset this year..and a oak ridge win would devastate them .lol.lol there fan base anyways lol.lol