Clinton @ CAK

Govolsknox

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, please no embarrassments. Maybe last week will spark a little something though. Wishful thinking?

I saw where we put in #55 on defense, and he played well from what I saw. Clinton has alot of young talent if the coaches will just do their job and coach these guys up! But if we keep losing, we will lose these kids to other schools.

I saw where we put in #55 on defense, and he played well from what I saw. Clinton has alot of young talent if the coaches will just do their job and coach these guys up! But if we keep losing, we will lose these kids to other schools.

Come on down to The Ridge fellers!!! lol jk Whitt and Booker have been nice additions for y'all, especially Whitt. I loved that kid at OR.

Come on down to The Ridge fellers!!! lol jk Whitt and Booker have been nice additions for y'all, especially Whitt. I loved that kid at OR.

Witt was on fire last week. He intercepted 2 passes on defense and caught 7 for 131 yards and 3 tds on offense. But he wasn't good enough to start at OR I hear? Lol

Witt was on fire last week. He intercepted 2 passes on defense and caught 7 for 131 yards and 3 tds on offense. But he wasn't good enough to start at OR I hear? Lol

Well, our offense this year wouldn't have accomodated his talents. No spread here man. Can't really blame him for leaving. I voted for him for prepxtra player of the week.

Well, our offense this year wouldn't have accomodated his talents. No spread here man. Can't really blame him for leaving. I voted for him for prepxtra player of the week.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that there are players on both teams that don't get a chance to play unless they transfer or someone gets hurt. Just like our #55 that played last week looked really good on the D Line, but hadnt played all season until we had some guys hurt. I say sprinkle in some younger guys from time to time and let's see what they can do in a game situation. Edited by dragnfan

I guess what I'm trying to say is that there are players on both teams that don't get a chance to play unless they transfer or someone gets hurt. Just like our #55 that played last week looked really good on the D Line, but hadnt played all season until we had some guys hurt. I say sprinkle in some younger guys from time to time and let's see what they can do in a game situation.

Hey, I'm with you on that. The Shepherd kid hasn't played hardly at all for us besides mop up duty. I thought hed be a player with his dads bloodlines.

Hey, I'm with you on that. The Shepherd kid hasn't played hardly at all for us besides mop up duty. I thought hed be a player with his dads bloodlines.

He is a very good football player! I wished he had stayed at Clinton and we would've probably used him at rb, and wr this year, plus play him on defense at corner or safety.

He's probably wishing he had stayed as well.

I figured he wasn't playing the first 5 games because of the transfer, but yeah, if he had stayed at Clinton he would be playing and not just standing on the sideline. Lol....and I don't like him wearing #81....he looks much better wearing #2! Haha

I guess what I'm trying to say is that there are players on both teams that don't get a chance to play unless they transfer or someone gets hurt. Just like our #55 that played last week looked really good on the D Line, but hadnt played all season until we had some guys hurt. I say sprinkle in some younger guys from time to time and let's see what they can do in a game situation.

They might as well. What do they have to lose? But we know that ain't happening.