Cleveland at Rhea County

RC fans... I remember your boys being dang good last year... whats the deal this year? players hurt? graduation?

Graduation is part of it. We had a lot of very good seniors on last year's team. We really beefed up our schedule with Baylor and Catherdal, and we are in a tougher week to week region. Along with some banged up players but the week off helped get some players healthier. Edited by Rhea Co.

Again we are beating a dead horse about the West / Rhea semifinal game last year. Yes the officiating was horrible probably worst I have ever with bad calls on both sides with West getting the worst of it, but what does this have to do with Rhea County??? THIS WAS A STATE SEMIFINAL PLAYOFF GAME WITH OFFICIALS ASSIGNED BY THE TSSAA NOT LOCAL YOKALS OR UNCLE REF OR PAWPAW ZEBRA. As a matter of fact this crew was out of the Oak Ridge area. Those guys had no business officiating a pee wee game let alone a state semifinal game.

I agree with most of this except three members of that crew were out of Rockwood where your coach is from.  One of them played football for your coach.  None were from Oak Ridge. 

HEY TORTOISE WHERE IS THE WEST THREAD AND ALL THE FANS??? ARE THEY IN CLEVELAND NOW?? YOU STILL HAVE A PRETTY GOOD TEAM RANKED 6TH IN THE STATE RIGHT??

Hey PA we still have our fans...just we aren't very good this year and the media really doesn't want West to do well this year or they do not think we are very good.  We have been overlooked time and time again this year and just have to keep winning to prove our worth.

We are playing pretty well considering our inexperience and the fact that we lost both starting RBs...but we have some guys ready to step up and move forward. No fans in Cleveland from what I know...but I am fan of Coach Cummings and want them to do well.

#RCcheaters #hotdogsale #tailgating #TEhot

Hey PA we still have our fans...just we aren't very good this year and the media really doesn't want West to do well this year or they do not think we are very good. We have been overlooked time and time again this year and just have to keep winning to prove our worth.

We are playing pretty well considering our inexperience and the fact that we lost both starting RBs...but we have some guys ready to step up and move forward. No fans in Cleveland from what I know...but I am fan of Coach Cummings and want them to do well.

#RCcheaters #hotdogsale #tailgating #TEhot

Lol I have a new friend, but we will be good, its just gonna take a lil time. I like Cummings. Right now he's getting everything in place with all the feeder programs. But we will be back.

Edited by fooseball96

Lol I have a new friend, but we will be good, its just gonna take a lil time. I like Cummings. Right now he's getting everything in place with all the feeder programs. But we will be back.

His work ethic is really second to none and he will get it where it needs to be for sure. Good luck Friday.

Trap right, waggle right(only throws left) power to TE, lead to split end, screen to split end, power pass only to the right. Loves Jet sweep first play of series.

#Pembertonsplaybook