Does Stewie need to win out now to make it?

nrgrizzlies

TGUN would call Lincoln Co. a lock just yet as they still have Columbia, Stewart's Creek and LaVergne left to play. The win over Shelbyville is big for them but we will find out the next few weeks how good Shelbyville really is as so far they have wins over (Lawarence Co. Who has 1 win, Tullahoma who has 0 wins, Giles Co. 1 win and Summitt 2 wins. The quality win was over an up and down LaVergne team. Not knocking them just saying their tuff part of the season began last week with Lincoln Co. The Falcons look like a playoff team at the moment but alot of football left in 5-5A should be some great games down the stretch

TGUN would call Lincoln Co. a lock just yet as they still have Columbia, Stewart's Creek and LaVergne left to play. The win over Shelbyville is big for them but we will find out the next few weeks how good Shelbyville really is as so far they have wins over (Lawarence Co. Who has 1 win, Tullahoma who has 0 wins, Giles Co. 1 win and Summitt 2 wins. The quality win was over an up and down LaVergne team. Not knocking them just saying their tuff part of the season began last week with Lincoln Co. The Falcons look like a playoff team at the moment but alot of football left in 5-5A should be some great games down the stretch

I'm just going off of what I see right now,,,,, like I said gonna be some good football down the stretch.......Indy looks like the same team that started the season,,,,, which is pretty darn good......some other teams have drifted a little and some teams have improved....regardless 5-5A ball is shaping up to be one of the toughest div in the league......