FIREBIRDS

Guest SoFtBaLLsTar06

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey cutter!! yea i will have to call u later...tomm is my birthday and i think my family and i are going to KOBE's... u wanna go??? i think we are goin tomm night...its all the same family but u will get to meet my cousin karriann and my aunt kris, which is brittny's mom!! i will call u later, im at my grandmothers right now with my family...jus hit me up later or i will call u later...hey valen, cassie, and shooter...talk to u guys later!!!! love ya

we are playing 18 this year . . . . hey valen! i am doing the sign thing! sorry mo i cant do that to you . . u are a loser! ha ha j/p! so cutter the big dummy, whatcha been up to? u better call me something before i have to tap something . .lol u better hurry up and be better so u can start playing again .. i am lonely without you! i have no throwing p! its not the same! :)

Let me just tell ya this MO...you know-that extra little bit of ground balls and about 10 spirints to first is going to make us about 25 times better than all those other teams out there in FL. so after we come back with the win you'll thank me! Yeah I'm gonna get yall back-yall need to stop crackin on my water shoes that was totally un called for!

Here comes the sign! MO & CASS!

Guest 22SoftballP

Sorry i wish i could come back and play with yall b/c i miss ya'll but sorry i can't put up with a couple of people any more i would have to say something and that would not be good... i would get kicked off so i decided to quit before it got bad.

hey everyone...valen, look it may make us better but at the time i think everyone was ready to go but NO u had to ask to take some ground balls!!! for that we had to stay another 30 minutes....no, im jus messing, it didnt bother me, i havent been able to do that in a long time so i was all for it...it really didnt bother me what so ever, promise..the thing that was getting to me was them shoes u were wearing...i kno u are ready for FL but the ocean is far away, we aint there yet!!! hey puff...miss ya gal...wish u were here wit us to FL..i think we would have fun again....remember the convertible rides!!!! :) its not as bad wit them really anymore b/c the nerds are taking over, u kno what i mean!!! but i miss ya, and dont forget u can always change ur mind...wat up cutter!!! u missed a lot of fun last night~ wat up cass!!!!