FIREBIRDS

Guest SoFtBaLLsTar06

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone.....cutter it was the other day...i dont remember when it was b/c me and my moms were talking about you....if you want we can do something this saturday...you know this saturday is my birthday and i dont have any plans as of right now.....anyways what up PUFFY!!! i cant wait to see you...we play you real soon....how is school ball going? yea you have to come watch us play this summer b/c you got to hang out with the nerds again...we have to have a family reunion....wat up shooter!!!! sb15 is valen i think!!! wat up valen thou....right now im giving you our sign b/c i cant do it on the computer.....love you!!! wat up craig....we didnt kno who you were....well its cool that you talked to us....we got the squad this year!!!! :)

So um miss cornpup what do you want to talk about? I mean softball wise--We could talk about whats going on with the "FIREBIRDS" since thats the thread. I was just sayin to Mo and Cassie how great our sign was and everything and saying whats up to cutter and puuf. Whatever you do dont diss on my "FIREBIRD" gals!

corn dude look....we are the firebirds and we sure can talk to each other if we please....if u dont like it then dont go to it...u have other things to choose from and if u really dont want to hear us then shut down ur computer..we dont really care what u have to say about it b/c we are the firebirds and we rule this thread so back off and go somewhere else....NE ways hey cutter,hows u doin gal? ummm maybe we can do something this weekend b/c i aint got to much to do....ill call u later b/c m waiting for family to come in...wat up PUFF!!! VALEN wat up homey G!! where were u at yesterday??? i missed ya!!! but im out...talk to u later ;)