FIREBIRDS

Guest SoFtBaLLsTar06

Guest 22SoftballP

Yall have fun in Fl and do good.. I miss ya'll and i can't wait to see ya'll when we play in March...Enjoy Fl because i will be here in TN freezing but its all good... sorry guys i wasn't just fed up with some of the players i was also with the coach but i do miss ya'll ... Hey i have to go to club K next saturday so if any one wants to go get something to eat before or after let me know. If not i will meet up with ya later. have a great day!!! :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok this goes for the big time nerds on the team--really just Mo and Cassie....my water shoes shouldnt get made fun of like that. They are just excited about going to FL and getting in that salt water! Puuf you really need to get back playing w/us cuz these girls are gonna jump me one of these days. And I'll have to end up doing something worse-so just watch yalls back cuz these water shoes make me extra fast! ;)

Hey girls how are all of y'all doing? I was j/w if you had any open spots?? I'm trying to help a 17 year old find a team and I thought I'd ask y'all. She says she can play anywhere on the field. If you have any open spots and Sam wants to see her then let me know and I'll talk to her about it. Thanks.

valen, u kno i love u...u know i would never ever make fun of them water shoes, cough cough :D ...shoot i will admit it, im so ready for FL...i cant wait and its like 15 days away or something like that....shoot im ready to play some ball....puff we arent doin any harm to her, dont let her lie to u...but yea if u want we can go get something to eat, it doesnt matter to me, jus hit me up and let me kno. yea we are always looking for players sportzguy...jus call sam and im sure he will have her meet us somewhere and give her a tryout...anyways wat up everyone!!! ;)

Guest 22SoftballP

Ya'll don't mess with my girl Valan i will have to come all the way out there and beat ya'll and i really don't want to come that way i would much rather come on good note, but i got your back Val......When do ya'll leave for FL??? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

UMM first of all our coach is not a jerk ~ if you havet played for him then be quite ~ tell me what he did to you then or what makes you think he is a jerk??? ANYWAYS yes good luck to yall in FLORIDA I wish I could go and play with yall but I cant and it stinks big time !! But the doc says I can hit in 2 wks sooo I am gettin there bye