Perry Co @ Houston Co 10/16

disciple633

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Perry Co. can stay in it for a little bit but the defense will wear out and Houston Co. will start figuring out which side the Vikings are going to run. That's all PC does is run, run, run, and they may pass but the QB isn't very good. If the Vikings offense goes stagnant, then the defense will wear out and pretty much PC will quit. Hate to say it but it's true.

I think Perry Co. can stay in it for a little bit but the defense will wear out and Houston Co. will start figuring out which side the Vikings are going to run. That's all PC does is run, run, run, and they may pass but the QB isn't very good. If the Vikings offense goes stagnant, then the defense will wear out and pretty much PC will quit. Hate to say it but it's true.

HC passing game not very good either but they will run the ball better than pc

I hope these predictions come true!

Not sure I see the game being over in the 1st....but I anticipate HC coming out strong and establishing control of the LOS.

If that is the case, perhaps this becomes a safe opportunity to incorporate some early game reps on HC's passing game.  It only gets better with repetition!  And clearly we are woefully un-repetitious in that area :)

Any thoughts on the quality of PC's pass coverage?

It's difficult to really see on most of their film because the angle is so tight.

I hope these predictions come true!

Not sure I see the game being over in the 1st....but I anticipate HC coming out strong and establishing control of the LOS.

If that is the case, perhaps this becomes a safe opportunity to incorporate some early game reps on HC's passing game.  It only gets better with repetition!  And clearly we are woefully un-repetitious in that area :)

Any thoughts on the quality of PC's pass coverage?

It's difficult to really see on most of their film because the angle is so tight.

Here's Perry County's passing Defense. You got to put in perspective that Decatur Co.-Riverside had Drake Smith, one of the best passers in the West Tennessee in the first game against us and he threw for 200+ yards. Scotts Hill's QB is a great passer as well and of course we went up against Preston rice of Wayne County. Other than them our pass coverage has done pretty good. These stats are kind of misleading due to the fact of those three QB's. 

43/ 68= 905 yds, 14 TD’s, 2 INT’s (avg. 129.3 yds pg./ avg. 21.1 yds pc.)

Here's Perry County's passing Defense. You got to put in perspective that Decatur Co.-Riverside had Drake Smith, one of the best passers in the West Tennessee in the first game against us and he threw for 200+ yards. Scotts Hill's QB is a great passer as well and of course we went up against Preston rice of Wayne County. Other than them our pass coverage has done pretty good. These stats are kind of misleading due to the fact of those three QB's.

43/ 68= 905 yds, 14 TD’s, 2 INT’s (avg. 129.3 yds pg./ avg. 21.1 yds pc.)

Haha yeah Rice, Drake and Kimmel are 3 of the best in 1A or 2A esp in the West.