Stewie at Summit = suddenly a big game

nrgrizzlies

To preview this game, let's bring in a coacht regular from way back, the functional illiterate hillbilly from the mountains of upper east TN.

5139530180_hillbilly19_vi_xlarge_xlarge.

Eye hear tale that thar stoo crick gonna bee play some met purdy soon.  Both them thar skools is purdy noo.  Eyed no mur bout them too skools iffin they wasnt sew noo.  Yall come back now, ya heer?  

Stewarts Creek big in this one! They will not overlook Summit like 2 others in the district! To much riding on this game in regards to the playoffs! The Red Hawks IMO has hit their stride at the right time of the season!

SC 35  Summit 14

So what you are saying is that LaVergne and Lincoln lost those games,,,,,,, Summit did not win them,,,,,, classic ..... Summits playing good ball,,,,,will be a good game,,,,,,,both teams have good athletes and are well coached.....

So what you are saying is that LaVergne and Lincoln lost those games,,,,,,, Summit did not win them,,,,,, classic ..... Summits playing good ball,,,,,will be a good game,,,,,,,both teams have good athletes and are well coached.....

To answer your question " YES!" Both teams played their worst game of the season against Summit! Suffice to say they looked past them b/c of their reputation. Not to say Summit is a bad team it's for sure they came out focused and hit the other teams in the mouth! What's  cool is they didn't let up and LaV/LC got a wakeup call that you can't look past anyone! Give credit to the Summit Coaches and players they came out with a great game plan and executed it to perfection! But I will say if they played again i'd still bet on LaV/LC it just makes sense! My opinion everybody's got one! Lol Please don't take mine personal!

To answer your question " YES!" Both teams played their worst game of the season against Summit! Suffice to say they looked past them b/c of their reputation. Not to say Summit is a bad team it's for sure they came out focused and hit the other teams in the mouth! What's  cool is they didn't let up and LaV/LC got a wakeup call that you can't look past anyone! Give credit to the Summit Coaches and players they came out with a great game plan and executed it to perfection! But I will say if they played again i'd still bet on LaV/LC it just makes sense! My opinion everybody's got one! Lol Please don't take mine personal!

I do not see how Coaches for both LaV and LC did not have their teams prepared to play bottom of the barrel Summit,,,,,, to a point it is personal as I have skin in the game with Summit and proud to say so,,,,,,34 young men quite a few playing old Skool ironman ball,,,,,,,who not one person gave a shot to win against LC came out and played their game which was just good enough to EARN a win,,,,,not given,,,,,, I do love the banter though and appreciate your posts.....like I said gonna be a good one,,,,,,,,Peace!

I do not see how Coaches for both LaV and LC did not have their teams prepared to play bottom of the barrel Summit,,,,,, to a point it is personal as I have skin in the game with Summit and proud to say so,,,,,,34 young men quite a few playing old Skool ironman ball,,,,,,,who not one person gave a shot to win against LC came out and played their game which was just good enough to EARN a win,,,,,not given,,,,,, I do love the banter though and appreciate your posts.....like I said gonna be a good one,,,,,,,,Peace!

I agree with u TGUN but it happened in both instances! I never said Summit didn't earn the win quite the opposite! Every kid on their sideline deserved to win. They played as a team with a ton of heart! That's something both LaV/LC had both better taken from their game with Summit it's not always the best team or most talent that wins but the TEAM with the biggest HEARTS that really wants it!

Edited by oldfan41